Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Dream Date

I know many of you wont believe me. But it is the truth nothing but the truth.

In my life of 23 years 2 months and 18 days, I have never ever been on a Formal Date.No guy has ever asked me out on a date. I have seen in movies and on T.V. but have never witnessed it. 

It was yesterday only when I was swimming deep in my thoughts, just random thoughts, then only it struck me as a bolt from the blue, I realised I have never had a two way romantic relation. I have never said the magical words and have never heard it from someone.

True to my habit, I started thinking it even harder, and then I realised I don't even have a Dream Date in my mind. The signal was enough, the engine of my mind got ignited and the wheels of words started rolling. And here I am telling the world and also the lucky one about my DREAM DATE....!

Lights...Camera....Action...

I will be a Saturday evening, I will be dressed in my beloved pair of jeans and a sultry blue top, he will be wearing his blue jeans and my favourite red shirt with those converse shoes.He would tell me to be ready at 4 sharp, so that we don't get late for the movie he had planned, so according to the plan, I will reach our decided destination at 4. 



But he will give me a surprise and take me on a drive. It will definitely be raining that day, we would go for a long drive, with music on in the car and we would talk continuously and keep on talking. We both will discuss about everything under the sun. He will create a Playlist of my favourite songs and we would sing hummm and talk...



And then after a while we would stop by a lake and he would take out a Thermos flask with hot coffee in it and we would park the car somewhere and then get drenched in the rain and drink hot coffee.We would eat hot samosas somewhere and get wet in the rain.... We would not want to go back to our respective lives and would love to live in that moment forever. But we will return from our dreamland and go to our respective homes.....





This will be really an Ideal Date....



2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a date soon, one which will be closest to the 'Dream Date' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u.... i wish it happens soon!

    ReplyDelete