Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So Swimming it is!!



My mum’s fav dialogue.. “Beta, You are just Perfect”

My fav dialogue.. “Mom, even if I become like Yokozuna, you would still say the same line… “

I have never stopped whining about my weight and my mum has never stopped assuring me that I am almost perfect. From so many years I have been thinking to join this and that and may be shed a few kilos but all talks, no action at all, yes that is the level of my determination. Don’t get judgmental now; I am just a lil lazy sometimes…

Last winter with all my courage I joined Yoga classes, boy, I thought just a few days and I will get in shape and started building castles in the air, but only after a few days realized that getting up early is not my thing plus Yoga classes bored me to death!!!!

But give me a lil sympathy here, it was winters and no company and no music and plus no hot guy too in the Yoga Class… means NO MOTIVATION…. I had to discontinue it man!!

But this summer again, the Keeda(urge) of getting into shape engulfed my mind and this time I have played my cards jus right!!!

Finally my thoughts have travelled to become my words and then transformed in Action!!

So Swimming it is this time this summer and mind you I haven’t made the same mistakes this time, I have chosen a semi early morning slot that too with a company in the name of Anu di who has a Scooty (Biggest Motivation) as I don’t have to walk to the class and plus on my way back I can listen to some music, only the hot guy is still missing :p

So pray for me folks that this time I really shed some kilos but before that wait pray that I don’t get bored of  swimming too :P :P ;) ;)

Just for your Opinions:



Do u all also think I am Perfect like my mom does?? Or I need to go for swimming classes??

Will wait for your comments and reviews…..

2 comments:

  1. was browsing through your blog..
    gr8 speech for toastmaster's..
    for the dream date, set higher standards! ;)
    btw, you may as well skip the swimming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hv already left the swimming....:p (bt nt because of missing hot guy)
    Let me have some real life experiences then i might day dream better dates...:)

    ReplyDelete