Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Life via Quotes

Quotes - The one sentence, the few words that can completely revive you, cheer you and may be motivate you to the highest levels. I can't speak for the masses but for me quotes are magic. I do live my life via quotes and they are the biggest biggest source of inspiration of my life. so let me take you through my collection of modest yet marvellous quotes....

"You Reap what you Sow"

“What goes around comes around”

"Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen."

"Don't wait. The time will never be just right."

"There is no substitute to hard work."

"No regrets only memories moments and lessons learnt"

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

"Everyone is gifted. But not everyone opens their present"

"The lotus in mucky water is a live metaphor of how our environment has no effect on us if we stick to our essence!"

"If u don't know where u stand with someone in a relationship it’s better to walk away"

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

“Never let your memories be greater than your dreams."

“People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be.”

"Best Relations Do Not Need Promises, Terms or Conditions. They Just Need Two Wonderful People. 
One who can Trust & One Who Can Understand"

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."

1 comment: