Friday, March 8, 2013

Books Update


Books are a man's best friend, the days of diamonds and all are gone. No one is so busy that they cant spare sometime for taking a book in their hands and go to a corner of the house and get engulfed in the story. Only an avid reader can tell you that books are the treasure of mankind.
I don't vouch to be an avid reader but I certainly try and take out some time to enrich myself and go on a trip to the imaginative world created by the authors. Here is some of my efforts of 2012. As I said earlier the list is not a jaw dropping effort but certainly the journey of thousand miles starts with a single step!

 My List of Books that I read in the year 2012

1. Revolution 2020 by Chetan Bhagat



2. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier


 3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson



 4. The Immortals of Meluhas by Amish


 5. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch


6. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne


 7. Can Love Happen Twice by Ravinder Singh


8. If God was a Banker by Ravi Subramanian


 9. The Secret of the Nagas by Amish


 10. Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James


11. Fifty Shades Darker by EL James.


12. Fifty Shades Freed by EL James











No comments:

Post a Comment