Thursday, July 12, 2012

The day has started with a BANG!

Its been a while and I have been thoroughly occupied. Occupied here is understatement. I have always liked a lot of things on my plate and the mere thought of managing everything together gives me a rush(good one).

July, I don't even know where these 11 days have vanished, believe me I am running that busy.

Because I had to manage so many things, I had accumulated a lot of small pending work in office, so today morning when I entered office, I had entered with a mission!!

A mission to complete all small pending work, so a major weight is off my head.

My list of work was long and I gear up to complete the first one of them, a lollipop of task, but I guess God likes to play with me a little bit and when I decide to take control of everything happening, he gives his not to subtle reminder that I am you Boss not you

So when I complete the First task and go to my ever supportive boss, he looks at my work and frowns at me, bad really bad frown, there is a record, till date he hasn't scolded me badly, today he was at the brink of breaking that record.

And I am standing there puzzled and thinking, as to in this lollipop task what would have gone wrong, I ask him thrice "Sir, please tell me what has possibly gone wrong."

His gaze is still hard and he breaks his silence after a couple of minutes and tells me my mistake and as I hear his words, I stand there shattered and ashamed, how could I miss that?

And now I am down and out, I made a blunder in the first hour of work and the tone is low.

But then I had heard that if you write out your feelings and sorrow, you automatically feel light, here I am tring to feel light and say to myself, Its okay babes, you have a long day to go!!!!

Wish me luck guys... and I vouch to be more attentive and careful....

Have a great day at WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment