Tuesday, May 22, 2012

We all have our problems, even I have mine.


It was a deep agonizing pain that I was going through, a pain that was clamping me for too long, a pain that had become my companion. But, when you entered my life I saw a new beginning, a beginning that my mind, my heart, my soul was yearning for. At last I thought my savior has come and will rescue me bring me at peace once again.

My last relation, it wasn’t a relation also, my last friend left me with soggy feeling of rejection and distaste, I had lost a great deal of confidence in myself. So with you, I wasn’t too sure of the way of conducting myself, I just followed your lead, did everything to get your approval, not mindful of the words and action, not thinking of the way I was behaving, I just wanted to get accepted by you, I was longing for company. Only said that what u wanted to hear, only did that what you wanted to do, in the hope that I might get accepted this time around. My occupied mind was the reward I looking for, I just wanted to get rid of the past memories.

It was also the time when I learnt that you were travelling the same path, you yourself were on the road of recovery of a broken relation, a relation that was much serious and had promises of forever. I wanted to share your pain and make you believe that life indeed is beautiful and these are nothing but some wrong doing of God that you just need to accept. I wanted to be your shadow, wanted to turn your life around.

I guess I failed miserably in my endeavors as the closer I got to you, the farther you went, I never asked the reason nor you gave any. History repeated itself yet again I am again in pain, again the feeling of being rejected. Too frightened to ask for answers from you as the answers might assert my fear – that I have been rejected yet again….

No comments:

Post a Comment